Saturday, April 23, 2011

McMaster and Storm, Seriously.

Maybe you're sick of hearing about them, but, this is literally my favorite store in all of the virtual shopping realm. I got my orders yesterday and it was the most wonderful experience opening that box.

First, let me tell you that their service is excellent. I placed two orders one from their online store and one from their Etsy shop when I learned about it, and they combined my orders and refunded the Etsy shipping.

On to the box. Giddy I tell you, I was giddy. You know it's going to be good when you open it up and see this


and then this

packaged like treats

and then THIS

It really IS candy.      

Eye candy.


Oh my goodness, they are as beautiful as I imagined. Oh the things I can create. And I tell you every detail these ladies put into packaging is simply elegant and superb. And as if that wasn't sublime enough, they thoughtfully stuck in these extras:



In case you didn't know, you can find them here and here. And they have a blog that you can find here.  They are not a sponsor, I am receiving nothing for this glowing report, I simply love this store and wanted to share with you, in case you ever find yourself in need of something pretty.

No comments: