Monday, April 25, 2011

A Mom and Her Girls

I just finished my biggest order yet this week. A lovely woman named Kelly, whom I have never met, trusted me to craft three pairs of shoes for her and her daughters. She chose the very popular Cozette for her girls and she allowed me to be creative for her shoes by asking for a bow in stead of a flower. I was so thrilled with that. And I love how they turned out.




I went just left of traditional with the bow and I absolutely love the results of it. It's so sophisticated and lovely. I had a tougher time finding red in my fabric stash than I thought I would, since it is one of my favorite colors. But, I did manage to find the absolute perfect shade of red to match this black pinstripe fabric.



I hope she likes them. I hope they help her to feel a little more beautiful when she slips them on her feet. And I hope that her girls feel equally special when the don their own.

Mom and her girls







Tip Junkie handmade projects



2 comments:

Andy said...

Oh my goodness! Now I need a trio too!

amber @ barbwired said...

You did a wonderful job! They are precious!