Thursday, May 19, 2011

Improving Cozette

This is one popular little design. And in truth it really is my favorite as well. I just love the romantic nature of them. I love the fact that a utility fabric can be made into something so sweet and pretty.

Photobucket


These were for my first order from Busy Bees. And the delightful customer who ordered them wanted to know if I would make a matching sash to go with the dress they were meant for. I always love a challenge.

Photobucket


Since the dress has flowers at the shoulder and the shoes have flowers on the toes, I thought that another one on the sash would be overkill. So I went instead with a sweet ruffle embellishment.

Photobucket


The more I make of this design though, the shabbier Em's are looking. I may need to squeeze in a new pair for her.

Photobucket


In the meantime, I hope this little girl enjoys her Cozette set.


7 comments:

Marisa said...

super cute! Great job!

Whit said...

those are adorable. I pinned them in my pinterest. Thank you for sharing
I am visiting from the the shabby nest linky party. Come and say hi I love visitors and I am doing a really fun giveaway next week so come back and check it out.

A Mommy's Life....with a touch of Yellow
tyandwhitneyulrich.blogspot.com

Julieanne said...

so precious!


www.thecraftytuip.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh - I LOVE those adorable shoes!!! The stripes, the sweet flowers... They are perfect. The colors go so nicely together.
I love the sash you made as well. The ruffle is such a great touch. Beautiful job!

Ashh10 said...

SOOOOO Cute!!

http://ashtonscraftycreations.blogspot.com/

Jessa Smith said...

These are ADORABLE. I'd love to make this for my little niece who is on her way! So cute!

~Jessa
www.jessajill.blogspot.com

Six Sisters said...

These are so cute! I can't believe you made these! I'd be better off buying them with my skills! :)

We are your newest followers!

www.sixsistersstuff.blogspot.com