Monday, July 11, 2011

Another Little Peep

This weekend was my birthday. The night before my birthday, since I knew I was going to get to sleep in, I stayed up until three in the morning finishing a rush order on a pair of shoes. I didn't necessarily need to stay up that late, my customer had agreed to pay for expedited shipping. But, I knew that if I got them shipped on Saturday they would get there a day early via Priority Mail, saving her $20. That's the kind of service I give when I can. And it so happened, I could. So I did. Coffee helped. Ha.

Photobucket


She wanted them for a photo shoot for her daughter this week. In exchange for the rushing, we have agreed that I get a pic from the shoot to use. I am so excited about this, because the idea for the shoot, the styling, is so adorable! I truly hope it works out.

Photobucket


They were made to match a ruffled romper she had also bought from Etsy. What a lucky little girl!

Photobucket


They are made from cream silk dupioni and my favorite turquoise silk fabric for the flowers. I will be so sad when that fabric finally runs out.

Hopefully, the next time we see them, they will be in an adorable photograph!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Amanda @ The Little Giggler said...

These are absolutely adorable!! Love the peep toe!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's talent!! I love the little flower - how did you make that??

thesouthernsummers.blogspot.com

Tricia @ SweeterThanSweets said...

Your photographs are already amazing but I'd love a professional photograph too. Great work on these shoes. So cute!

ArtisticWIll Studios said...

Hi from DID. Love your cute shoes. Photos are cleans and crisp, Well done. WIsh my kids had shoes that cute when they were young. Adorable shoes. Best wishes to you.