Monday, August 15, 2011

A Little Something I Am Working On

So, I have been working on something, and I thought I would give you all a little peek to see if it is something I should pursue and offer in my shop. Would you like to see?

Shoe clips!

Photobucket


Just in case you would like to add a little GLT style to your own shoes.

Photobucket


They clip on and very securely I can tell you, thanks to the 8-year-old-steps-on-your-foot-test. I will be playing around with backings to ensure they are comfortable for you and easy on your shoes.


Photobucket


I thought these made a sensible expansion to my product line.

Photobucket


I am fairly certain that almost all of my embellishments will work this way. I need to try a larger flower soon. In the meantime, what do you think? Something to proceed with?

Photobucket



3 comments:

Whit said...

What a fun idea. The red are my fav but I like them both. so creative. Thank you so much for sharing and for linking up to Show and Share #2. I hope you are having fun at the party :)

A mommy's life...with a touch of YELLOW
tyandwhitneyulrich.blogspot.com

Kara @ Mine for the Making said...

These shoe clips are so cute and such a fun idea! You could make your shoes look different and new everyday! Great idea :)

I started a new linky party over at my place that centers around DIY fashion...this would be a great project to link up and show off at DIY Diva Thursdays! I hope you can come by!

Kara
www.mineforthemaking.com

Chef in Training said...

this is such a good idea! Thanks for sharing! Yours look fabulous!

I would love it if you would share this and/or any other projects you have been up to at Tuesday Talent Show at Chef In Training Tomorrow! Plus there is going to be a fun giveaway too! Thanks so much and I hope to see you there!
-Nikki
http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/