Monday, October 31, 2011

Buzz Lightyear Birthday

My Monkey Boy asked for a Buzz Lightyear Birthday this year. Our kids take turns having big parties where friends are invited, so this year was just a family party for my Jo. But, we still want to make it special don't we? And my mom was here from out of town to help celebrate, so that was very special already.

Photobucket


For the food, we went full on Pizza Planet. There was pizza of course, but we also had popcorn ball planets,Toy Story fruit snacks, and space goldfish snacks.

Photobucket


The Toy Story plates were 3D...

Photobucket
My big guys...
After dinner, the boys played pin the face on Mr. Potato Head.

Photobucket


Photobucket
The birthday boy!


And then they ran the Space Ranger Course that my husband had so thoughtfully planned out...

Photobucket


Jo loved this part. He loves to run about and be active. This was so up his alley. We'd planned to do it outside, but weather didn't permit.

Photobucket


Photobucket
The earned Space Ranger Badges


Then there were presents to be had...

Photobucket
My daughter is a bit drooly.


And then, of course, cake.

Photobucket


Photobucket
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this little boy.


I really think he had a great time. Oh how I love my sweet Jo!

Photobucket
He's such a gift to us!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Such a fun birthday!

Marie
mylilpinkpocket.blogspot.com