Monday, December 19, 2011

My Christmas Tree Pizza

I know there are Christmas tree pizzas all over the web. I thought I would show you the one that I made the other night.

I used Grand's biscuits, super yummy. I left them as is for the tree, and spread on the greenery, pesto. Mmmm

Photobucket


I rolled out the extra biscuits and went with tomato sauce for them, for those under four feet tall whose tastes are somewhat opposed to what is expected.


Photobucket


Added cheese, which gives it a snowy feel doesn't it?

Photobucket


Decorations and of course a star.

Photobucket


I do want to share with you a way to cut a pepper that I found in a cookbook from a high school teacher that I think is brilliant. This way you cut off the four main sections without having to worry about dealing with the stem, seeds or membranes. Watch...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Isn't that incredible? Thank you, Brooke!

Anyway, here are the finished pizzas, all merry and bright, and very tasty too.

Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Erin said...

So cute. My kids would love this!

Heather said...

So cute, Susan!!