Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cari Cucksey Has Her Shoes!!!

Photobucket
Cari Cucksey's shoes


Last night was so exciting for those of us in The Artisan Group who gifted HGTV's Cari Cucksey in a special swag bag. This was the fist tweet that we saw.

  Cari Cucksey 

Oh My Goodness  I'm in the middle of opening my bag of goodies & I feel like a kid on Christmas morning! 



We were all on pins and needles waiting to hear how she liked everything. She followed up with this:

 Cari Cucksey 

 Okay you all are Amazing Artists & So Awesome-still opening my little treasures. I'm Loving everything!!! 



When she was done opening, she thanked the Group:

 Cari Cucksey 

 Thank you to All of the artists that created my AMAZING gift bag! You Rock! 

And then she took the time to thank some of us individually. How sweet was that?  Here is what she said to Good Little Things:

 Cari Cucksey 

@ 
 I Love everything...when something is handmade it just radiates Love! My shoes are Adorable!! Thank you very much. Xoxo

Yay! I'm so thrilled. It's been so interesting to see as a part of this group which celebrities will take the time to acknowledge a gift, and which ones don't. Cari has been simply delightful. In fact, she has asked if any of the members who gifted her wholesale, so that she can carry them in her shop. How great is that?  Got to love a down to earth Michigander.  








No comments: