Monday, March 12, 2012

For the Love of Boots

I know that spring is around the corner, but I really enjoyed making these boots for my friend Laura of Simply Paperie. I say friend even though we have never met because a) she's a fellow Artisan Group Member b) she's a returning customer c) I have ordered from her before and love her products and d) we have a Columbia, Mo connection having both lived there at one time. Laura is so talented, sweet and supportive. These were a joy to make for her.

Photobucket


I love the pale purple with the black lace...

Photobucket


And at the end, I wrote to Laura and begged her to let me put black velvet bows on the backs of them...

Photobucket


I am so happy she agreed to let me. They were the perfect finishing touch! Thank you, Laura!

2 comments:

Simply Paperie said...

I absolutely love them! Thank you so much Susan! And don't forget, I believe we have a Florence connection too! Such a small world :)

Lauren said...

Those are adorable! LOVE the bow!