Monday, May 14, 2012

Two Sweet Pairs

My dear sweet friend, Debbie, is my best customer. She's been so supportive and encouraging. And over the course of this past year she has purchased a total of five pairs of shoes and one necklace. That's humbling. That total includes these two most recent orders.

The first is for a friend of hers who recently had a little girl. The lucky little one's room was black and hot pink with butterflies. So, Debbie wanted shoes to match.


Photobucket

I happily obliged.

Photobucket

 The second sweet little pair of shoes was for Debbie's soon to be born 7th child and third daughter, Eden. She requested pink and turquoise for colors, and also a little bird for the embellishing. My first birds.

Photobucket

 We chose a pink silk ikat print that had once been my mother's for the shoe. Which left blue for the birds. I love little blue birds.

Photobucket

  I hope one day soon to be able to meet this newest member of the incredible Carlson clan. Until then, I pray her arrival will be blessed and easy and beautiful.