Monday, September 24, 2012

A Little Something for the Knitters

I wish I knew how to knit. At this time in my life, I do not have the time to try to learn. And knowing myself the way I do, I doubt I have the patience to learn it.

But, I have a treasure trove of books full of patterns that belonged to my grandmother. I don't want to give the books away, because maybe when life slows down, I can attempt this incredible handicraft. Still, I feel badly that these patterns are going to waste waiting on me.

So, periodically, I will post them here for you to use and enjoy. They are all vintage from the 40's and 50's. Swoon.


Photobucket


Isn't this gorgeous? I love the scalloped edge. Just so classy. The how to:

  PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket You should be able to click on the pictures above and it will lead you to my Photobucket account where you can download them. Please let me know if it doesn't work.

Happy knitting!

No comments: